The advantage we have over a mannequin is we utilise the oxygen by breathing it, and we have been blessed with life. And if there is life, then it is all about living and loving. And what makes us who we are is how we react to a certain situation and how we feel, basically our emotions and feelings. Emotions define the way one behaves and is often very complicated to be expressed. Love is an essential part of such difficult emotions. It is very easy to fall for his golden heart and handsome look or her golden locks and sweet behaviour, but one takes the entire life waiting for the right time to express the love blooming in their heart. Well, there is only one solution to know when to propose and not dying alone: to have self-realisation. That is, if they are the one, then this is the time.
Express then impress:-
Time is an issue, but what is even bigger an issue is how to express it. All one wants is to impress, maybe with a romantic fairy tale candlelight dinner or a cosy night out and a vintage ring. Yes, whenever one considers a proposal, these are the two things that come to our mind, but has one ever wondered, there could be something more to explore:-
- Love is in the air- If you have an eternal love story and the sky is your limit, why not go for love is in the air proposal.
- Making holiday the holy day- Holiday are the time which fills people with enthusiasm, new spirits, excitement and new zeal, apart from bringing good luck to achieve the unachievable. So, why not aiming for the love of your life.
- Just for you- Well, Google has all the ideas one can explore, and probably many of them have been tried out time and again. But with this tough competition, how to stand out. Love is special, and every couple has a special memory, location and day. For some sea is the symbol of their eternal love, while for some, the sky is their wings to fly, then why not make that special day the proposal day or use that special memory for someone special.
- Song and party- for the party animals and song overs, a perfect party or a candlelight dinner is the best idea. Imagine a piano being a melodic piano tune being played in the background and shaking your leg with your Mr/ms. Right, it seems so lucrative. Hence, it serves the perfect purpose of being one of the best proposal ideas.
Romance is something which s romanticised, which gives a nostalgic experience, so here are some romantic proposal ideas:-
- A surprise party- Throw a surprise party in honour of your special someone, invite your family, and connect virtually if Covid keeps them away.
- Row it on- Searching for a romantic proposal, did you miss on the boat evening. Amidst the soothing water and clear sky with a sunset view, a glass of old wine, and a ring for your leman, and ready to pop the question, that is the most pleasing proposal.
Love mixed with emotions and sweet proposal leaves behind a beautiful memory forever after. Therefore, if one has decided to woo their love then, even the pandemic can’t be a barrier.